The entire Blizzard team is happy to be able to welcome spectators back to the Jean-Daigle Centre since the holiday break. However, new health rules limit the number of spectators who can access the Jean-Daigle Centre. Consequently, no game tickets will be sold for the moment because the capacity limit has been reached with the season tickets already sold.
For season ticket holders, you can use the same tickets you already have for the remaining games. Please use tickets from the February 3 game for the February 16 game against the Miramichi Timberwolves. For the March 8 game against the Truro Bearcats, please use the October 30 tickets (against Grand Falls).
As we resume the season, we would like to highlight to the public the protocols and rules in effect on game days at the Jean-Daigle Centre, in accordance with New Brunswick Public Health guidelines:
- All tickets become general admission. Season pass holders’ tickets will still be valid, but their seats will not. Seat selection will be on a “first come first served” basis. The only exception is for tickets for people with reduced mobility who will keep their same seat.
- General admission will include proof of identity and double vaccination for anyone aged 12 and over.
- Children under 12 do not need proof of vaccination or proof of identity. They must be accompanied by an adult with proof of identity and vaccination.
- Everyone must remain seated at all times (i.e. no standing up to watch the game). It is also requested not to stroll and gather on the passageway during intermissions.
- Spectators are reminded to respect the distance of 2 m and to respect distancing signs.
- Friends and family members in the same bubble are encouraged to sit together. Those who are not in the same bubble are asked to leave 2 free seats between them.
- Participants must always keep their mask on, unless they are eating or drinking.
- When drinking, participants must temporarily lower their mask to take a sip and put it back on immediately.
- The doors of the Jean-Daigle Centre will open 60 minutes before the start of the game.
We hope that this situation will only be temporary and that we will soon be able to return to full capacity. These rules are therefore expected to change over time as the situation evolves. We remind you that we are all together in the same boat. Respect and collaboration are necessary for everything to go as smoothly as possible. We are thrilled to open our doors again in a fun and safe environment for our loyal fans and look forward to bringing you high quality games. It will be a pleasure to see you again!