EDMUNDSTON, New Brunswick – The official schedule for the Maritime Junior A Hockey League final is known.
The Edmundston Blizzard will host the Yarmouth Mariners at the Jean-Daigle Centre on Saturday, April 14 (7:30 pm) and Sunday, April 15 (7:30 pm). The format of the series will be 2-2-1-1-1.
Here is the full schedule :
1. Saturday, April 14 at 7:30 pm in Edmundston
2. Sunday, April 15 at 7:30 pm in Edmundston
3. Thursday, April 19 at 7 pm in Yarmouth
4. Friday, April 20 at 7:30 pm in Yarmouth
5. Sunday, April 22 at 3 pm in Edmundston (if necessary)
6. Tuesday, April 24 at 7 pm in Yarmouth (if necessary)
7. Thursday, April 26 at 7:30 pm in Edmundston (if necessary)
Tickets for the first two home games will go on sale Friday, April 13, at 8:30 am. There are various ways to get tickets.
The offices of Edmundston Events, the Edmundston Sports Pavilion and, exceptionally for the playoffs, the service point at the Jean Daigle Centre will all be open for ticket sales on Friday morning. The sale at the service point will begin at the same time as online sales. Two sections are reserved to accommodate people traveling to service points (sections 110 and 112).
As usual, it will also be possible to buy tickets at https://blizzardedmundston.ticketacces.net. Please note that the ticketing system provider has set up a virtual waiting room to decongest the sales process. This system does not give any priority according to the moment one enters it; it is essentially a random system that gives everyone in the room an equal chance to access the seating plan for seating. Once the seats are selected, the user will have 20 minutes to complete the transaction.
Here are some tips to help buy tickets online:
- It is recommended that people log in to their profile before going to the Blizzard box office. This will speed up the buying process.
- A wired connection can also facilitate the purchase in addition to ensuring stability in the Internet connection.
- People are requested to have their credit card on hand to complete the transaction within the 20-minute time limit.
- People are asked not to refresh the page when they are in the virtual waiting room during the transaction.
Due to the high demand for tickets, people are urged not to delay in buying tickets. However, as the demand is greater than the number of tickets available, we must be aware that some people will not be able to get tickets. People who can not get tickets will have the option of watching the game on HockeyTV or going to one of the venues that broadcast live games.
– 30 –
Contact: Hugues Chiasson, vice-president communications – The Edmundston Blizzard; (506) 740-0623 – cell phone